Stream Apple TV Install
Self-Install Guide for Apple TV
Make sure your Apple TV works with Plateau Stream
Plateau Stream works on Apple TV 3rd Generation, Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD. If you need help identifying which Apple TV you have, identify your device here: support.apple.com/kb/HT200008
If you're setting up your Apple TV for the first time.
All you need is:
- An internet connection
- Wi-Fi network name and password for initial setup
- An Apple ID. If you don't have an Apple ID, you can create one for free here: [Create Your Apple ID]
- A TV or other display with an HDMI port
- An HDMI cable (on Apple TV 4K, you need an HDMI 2.0 or later compatible cable)
Apple has very helpful instructions to get your Apple TV up and going in no time:
- 3rd Generation: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT210092
- 4K / HD: support.apple.com/en-us/HT205358#appletv4kappletvhd
Install Plateau Stream to your Apple TV from the App Store
Now that your Apple TV is all set up, go to the App Store. The App Store app icon looks like this:
From within the App Store search for Plateau Stream, highlight and select the app to begin downloading.
While an app is downloading or updating, its icon appears on the Home screen with a progress indicator. Once it's done downloading, select Open to launch Plateau Stream.
Make sure you're connected to your Plateau-provided internet
Plateau Stream needs to be connected to the internet provided to your home by Plateau in order to access your entire TV lineup.Plateau Stream Self Install on Apple TV PDF